- Do You Need a High-D to Be a Great Leader or Effective Business Owner?by Jason PhillipsI want to address a common misconception in our circles today: the idea that to be a successful leader or business owner, one must possess a high ‘D’ (Dominance) trait in the DISC model of human behavior. It’s a belief that equates leadership with assertiveness, control, and decisiveness. But is this the whole picture? Diverse… Read more: Do You Need a High-D to Be a Great Leader or Effective Business Owner?
- What is a Paragon Leader?by Jason PhillipsPeople often describe an exceptional leader with terms such as “great leader,” “strong leader,” “powerful leader,” etc. I want to share a term we hear much less, if even at all. Paragon Leader. “Paragon” refers to an individual or thing regarded as a perfect or outstanding example of a particular quality. It’s a model of… Read more: What is a Paragon Leader?
- How to Develop Your Most Valuable Assetby Jason PhillipsHave you ever wondered what truly drives the success of a business? Is it the expert advertising? The top-of-the-line equipment? Or perhaps your great office location? While all these things play a role, there’s one asset that stands head and shoulders above the rest: your people. Think about it. Who’s there, day in and… Read more: How to Develop Your Most Valuable Asset
- How to Become a Strong Leaderby Jason PhillipsLeadership is a complex topic, and there are many styles of leadership. When you run a small business, you’re a leader already. If you want to grow your small business steadily and achieve some pretty incredible things, then you will need a team of great people; for that, you need to be a strong leader.… Read more: How to Become a Strong Leader
- Unlock the Power of Psychological Safety to Transform Your Small Businessby Jason PhillipsIntroduction As a small business owner, you have a big responsibility: building a great team, empowering your employees, and delegating tasks and responsibilities effectively. But did you know that there is a secret ingredient to achieving these goals? That ingredient is psychological safety. In this blog post, we will explore what psychological safety is and… Read more: Unlock the Power of Psychological Safety to Transform Your Small Business
- Mastering Leadership and Management for Home Improvement Contractorsby Jason PhillipsThe Key to Success: Balancing Leadership and Management in Home Improvement As a busy home improvement contractor, you’re not only responsible for providing high-quality services but also building and leading a team that can help grow your business. To achieve this, you need to understand the critical roles that leadership and management play and learn… Read more: Mastering Leadership and Management for Home Improvement Contractors
- The Powerful Force of TEAMily: The Combined Culture of Team and Family on
- How to Get Better at Getting Better: A Guide to Continuous Improvement on
- Why the Right People Are More Important than Systems in Your Small Business on
- How To Use Disc Personality Styles for Better Results in Your Business and Home Life on
- 4 Best Practices For Great Leaders on